Training and Placement Cell
The Training and Placement cell ensures the future of RGIT students in the dynamic & vibrant professional job market. This cell sees to it that the efforts of the students throughout the course bear fruits at the end. The training and placement cell is headed by Training and Placement Officer for the college who is on high alert, seeking opportunities for the students whenever and however they come. Around 40 companies are regularly recruiting our engineering students every year.
The following is the list of the companies
who had entrusted confidence in our students through placements during the past
The T&P cell provides the following well-equipped facilities to aid the campus recruitment process.
||The institute has a air-conditioned Conference Hall with the round table with sitting capacity of 25 people & equipped with PAS & LCD Projector. It can be used for G.D.s, P.I.s or can be used as Control Room.
|A fully air conditioned, 108 seater Seminar Hall with Audio-Visual facility is located on 1st floor. Seminar Hall is used for Seminar / Workshops / PPT
sessions / P.I.s during campus drive
||An Auditorium is fully air conditioned having capacity to accommodate 500 persons & with Audio-Visual facility located on 1st floor. It can be used for conducting pool campus.
| There are total 22 Nos. of spacious, airy Lecture Halls with proper ventilation, better acoustics, positive environment for
the teaching & learning activities and also equipped with all amenities. Each has a capacity of 40 benches. During campus
placement process, it can be used for conducting the written tests.
||Well furnished Labs with latest computing facilities for conducing on-line tests.
RGIT PLACEMENT COMMITTEE 2012
|Training & Placement
Officer||Prof. Ajay S.Bhongade||9819740872(O):-26707026 Extn.-117
|Training & Placement|
| Mrs.Vishakha V. Kanojja||9699398653 |
|STAFF || Prof. Sharmila Gaikwad|| 9987063438|| email@example.com
|STAFF || Prof.Ekta Upadhyay|| 9920527094|| firstname.lastname@example.org
|STUDENT || Chit Shah
|| 9967622310 || email@example.com
| STUDENT || Manish P. Patil
||9768284393 || firstname.lastname@example.org
ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION
|STAFF || Prof. Shripad Kulkarni || 9323274557|| Shripad.Kulkarni@mctrgit.ac.in
|STAFF || Prof. Surendra Sutar || 9920075147|| Surendra Sutar@mctrgit.ac.in
|STUDENT || Azhar Syedemail@example.com
| STUDENT || Dhaval Shahfirstname.lastname@example.org
|STAFF|| Prof. G. K. Shende ||9869403845|| email@example.com
|STAFF|| Prof. R. G. Sharma ||9821419552 ||
|STUDENT ||Dhawal Ozafirstname.lastname@example.org
|STAFF || Prof. nilesh patil|| 9821779950|| email@example.com
|STUDENT || Roshni Chandorkar||9833171309||Roshnic47@gmail.com
| STUDENT || Amitkumar Madaswamyfirstname.lastname@example.org
| STUDENT || Rashmi Singhemail@example.com
|STAFF || Prof. A. G. Londhekar || 9869024767||
|STAFF || Prof. Amol Mangrulkar|| 9967510087|| firstname.lastname@example.org
|STUDENT || Jimit Mehtaemail@example.com
| STUDENT || Rohan Bhidefirstname.lastname@example.org
|STAFF || Prof. Shelly Pandya||9833127306 || Pandya_shelly@yahoo.com
|STUDENT || Jessica Ajmeraemail@example.com
| STUDENT || Sanjeet Chowdharyfirstname.lastname@example.org
T&P Cell spares no efforts in developing student's; overall personalities by providing them soft
skills & aptitude tests training & practices. Thus equipping them with all qualities to make them
Arranging the expert talk on spiritual, personality development, etc.
an asset to whichever organization they may join.
T&P cell of RGIT provides training to the students in following areas:-
- Conduction of 20-22hrs. Soft skill Training Program for T.E. students. This includes sessions on aptitude test contents as English, Logical, Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis etc., communication skill, Group Discussion & Interview preparation.
- Arranging the expert talk on spiritual, personality development, etc
- Conduction of online test for students to assess their aptitude & technical skills.
- Technical training through campus connect program by Infosys.
- Arranging seminar & counseling of students about Careers & Higher Education
Soft skill Training Programme Includes:-
PHASE I:CONCEPT BUILDING, APPLICATION & EXTENSIVE PRACTISE
- Time Speed Distance, %, Profit Loss & Discount, Age Problem
- Number Properties, Ratios & Proportions, Mixtures & Solutions, Interest Calculations, Time & Work
- Permutation & Combination, Probability, Geometry, Mensuration, Clocks, Defined Operations.
- A.P. & G.P., Word Problems, Average, Calender Problems
Analytical & Resoning Part:
- Analytical reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Data Interpretation
- Linear Arrangement, Circular Arrangement, Cross Variable Relation, Leneage under AR
- Number Series, Alpha Series, Cube Problems, Coding-decoding, Blood Relations, Directional Problems, Venn Diagramme, Syllogism
- Ordering/Grading/Ranking under LR
- Brain Teasers (Puzzles)
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- Textual Representation, Line-graph, Simple & Grouped Bar Diagram, Pie-diagram under DI
- Concept Discussion
- Exploring Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension & Logic Questions
- Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary Building, confusing words, Filling Blank with suitable words, Verbal Analogy & Testing, Spotting Errors in sentences
- Concept Strengthening
- Quick Application tips
- Passage Analysis, Jumbled sentence
**Minimum 50 Question Banks based on these for classroom practice with analysis/clarifications, Home Assignments
PHASE II:CONCEPT BUILDING, APPLICATION & EXTENSIVE PRACTISE
Shortcuts to solve different companies campus tests & developing speed techniques, Discussion of frequently asked question types, Guidelines on time allotment/management for each question or type. Giving actual Practice Test Papers of maximum companies based on their passed recruitment tests.
PHASE III:SOFT SKILL DEVELOPMENT FOR G.D. & P.I.
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR
1. All the final year students interested to appear for college campus recruitment need to enroll them with a nominal fee receipt of Rs.100/-.
2. Students are requested to refer the Notice Boards of their respective depts. & also of T/P cell for Campus Placements notices. They are also requested to check their mails for the same during vacations.
3. Eligible students need to register their names one day in advance with their departmental staff representative. It is compulsion for these registered student to appear for company selection process, otherwise they may not be allowed for other campus recruitments.
4. Students once short listed for final Interview has to appear compulsory; otherwise they are not allowed to appear for other Campus Interviews.
5. Students if selected in core company is not allowed to appear for next campus interview. However, if she/he is selected in non-core company he/she is allowed to appear for next campus.
6. Selected students can be considered for the next campus recruitment only if the salary offered is around 40% more.
7. Students Students must have their College IDs with them during every Campus Drive.
8. Students should appear for the interviews in formal dress code. (No Jeans & T-Shirts)
9. Students should carry their latest (updated) resume in every interview mentioning Address, Family Background, Percentage of SSC, HSC up to Latest Semester, special computer skills, Hobbies, Achievements, Etc.
10. Students interested in Campus Placements need to update their database through their respective Committee Members immediately after the declaration of their final results of each semester for semester & aggregate marks or if there is any change regarding E-
Mail address, Phone Nos., etc. T/P cell won’t be responsible for any mismanagement/ miscommunication due to old or incomplete database.
11. Students once selected by any company/companies must join the company failing, of which, institute will not issue final marksheet and/or fine upto Rs.2,500/-